woensdag 19 december 2012

M4A3E8, build part IV

Completed assembling the Sherman, everything kinda dropped into place and little work was needed, except for the turret which had, in my opinion, a little to much visible seems. I corrected this by dotting it with a putty/ glue mix and givenit a light sanding afterwards.

Because i don't know what the setting of this model i will be and if i want to use figures or not I made all the hatches workable so i can open or close them when needed. I drilled out the hinches and used copper wire to connect the hatches to them.

All the hinches worked with me except the drivers hatch, for this hatch i wrecked the hinch by drilling at the wrong point. I tried to fix this by painting 3D paint over it. 3D paint is perfect paint for giving some texture to parts.

At last i used green stuff to simulate welding beads where some parts, like the PE parts, where missing these beads.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten